Nova Molecular Technologies considers the safety and health of the public, its employees, contractors and customers and the protection of the environment to be among our key priorities. We strive to maintain our facilities in compliance with all applicable local, state and federal laws governing environmental, health, safety, and security. We strive to manage operations in a manner that protects the environment, employees, surrounding communities and equipment.
Continued performance improvement will be achieved with the involvement and commitment of every employee to:
- Conduct business ethically and in accordance with the Guiding Principles of Responsible Care®.
- Implement a Responsible Care Management System, which considers Safety, Health, Environmental and Security issues in daily business practices.
- Periodically develop objectives, set targets, measure and report performance to our stakeholders including the Board of Directors.
- Train and hold employees accountable for understanding and complying with this Policy.
- Provide resources as needed, to achieve the objectives of this Policy.
- Strive to improve the safety of processes, reduce the amount of wastes generated, and minimize the release of contaminants into the environment.
- Conduct audits of our facilities and third-party facilities to ensure compliance with this Policy.
- Enhance the security of our employees and facilities, our information systems and finished products throughout the value chain.
- Seek public input and respond to stakeholder concerns about our products and operations.
- Provide our employees and other stakeholders with appropriate information necessary to aid their understanding of Nova’s Safety, Health, Environmental and Security program and performance.