Nova’s high value solvent recovery and return program helps companies reduce cost, increase supply certainty, and improve sustainability initiatives. Our ability to handle complex streams is due to our unique capabilities supported by our permitting, equipment, and experience. This includes:
- Part B RCRA Permitting
- Fractional distillation columns
- Thin film evaporators
- >30 years in combined company experience in recovery and return processes
Our qualification process is simple, and typically involves gathering the following:
- A sample analysis representative of the content of the waste material, which including, but not limited toes GC/Mass specifications, GCCG/FID, pHPh, residue upon evaporation and flashpoint.
- Estimated volumes per campaign or year.
- Product samples that are representative of full-scale production.