Nova operates a separate distribution facility nearby the Sumter distillation plant. This facility is capable of handling products in containers ranging from 1-gallon cans up to rail car quantities. The distillation and distribution facilities both have fully equipped QA & QC Laboratories.
Distribution & Packaging
- 8,000-gallon blending vessel
- 12,000-gallon blending vessel
- Packaging lines for cans, pails, drums & totes
- Custom Packaging & Private Labeling
- Rail sided for tanker trans-loading
- DOT HazMat 10-Day Facility
- Tank Farm with tanks ranging from 8,000 to 30,000 gallons
Nova Molecular’s Sumter Distillation Plant
Nova’s Molecular’s Sumter Distillation Plant focuses primarily on producing high-value solvents made from feedstocks that are complex purifications. The distillation facility has eight continuous systems built with a flexible infrastructure design that allows multiple units to run in concert, or in isolation.